I’m going to share with you Ten Top Reasons to Meditate.
I absolutely love meditation and everything it has to offer.
It has changed my life and I am forever grateful.
It allows me to live my life in the present moment and leave all the other bullshit behind.
Meditation has brought true bliss into my life.
1) Emotional Well-being – Meditation creates the ability to have more control over our thoughts and lets us gain insight into our negative emotions. It allows us to create coping mechanisms and helps encourage mental health. Meditation also allows for us to emotionally detach from situations and react in a rational state of mind.
2) Awareness – Meditation allows us to dissolve the mental clutter, allowing us to live in the present moment. When you experience living in the present you get to connect with your mind and body, and you also get to know yourself better.
3) Increased Happiness – Don’t we all want to be happier? I know I do! Meditation allows us to foster a more positive perception of life, which opens us up to fulfillment and satisfaction. It puts life into perspective, and allows us to let go of the need to control outside circumstances.
4) Increased Brain Function – Meditators get to enjoy the benefits of having increased memory function. Meditation literally changes the way the brain operates. It also changes the brain to allow faster processing of information.
5) Relaxation – By practicing meditation this allows the mind to quiet, or be silenced. It lets us embrace peace and serenity. When you’re relaxed you are more engaged and present. It allows for deeper more solid sleep.
6) Stress Reduction – By practicing meditation it decreases cortisol, which is a natural reaction to stress. By learning to be present in the moment, not worrying about the future or the past you are able to let go of stress. Taking time out for your meditation practice allows you to remove any clutter from the mind and lets you find some inner peace.
7) Forming Better Relationships – Meditation increases compassion and opens up the door for a more meaningful connection with others. You will focus on the positive in others and not the negative qualities. When you mediate you are happier and in a state of joy. People want to be around you.
8) You Will Gain Insight – By observing your thoughts and your mind, you stop it from controlling you. You’re in control of your thoughts. When you allow the mind to calm down and slow down you are able to view things with greater clarity.
9) Focus and Concentration – Practicing meditation increases focus in your life. It comes back to being present and living in the present moment. Let go of stress, anxiety, and find some inner calm and balance. This is where the magic happens and you can find true success in your life, your business, and your career.
10) Your Health!! – Meditation is good for you!! Period! It improves your quality of sleep, decreases stress, allows you to let go of anxiety, and you to make healthier choices. When we are connected to our mind and body we make better choices. We feel better and look better. We can live in a state of joy. Who doesn’t want that… Right?
If you’ve never experienced meditation before, I strongly encourage you to give it a try. There is no one size fits all.
There are so many different types of meditation, so you find what speaks to you.
Trust me, you will not regret it.
Breathe Well my Friends!